“We felt very safe and appreciated the way the staff managed the facilities during this pandemic.
They were very friendly and we felt it was more beneficial to come to here than to go to our offices.”
|£65||£95||6 max||6 max||15 max||8 max|
|£100||£150||20 max||20 max||30 max||10 max|
|£120||£180||30 max||20 max||40 max||10 max|
ENTERING THE BUILDING
• PLEASE wear face covering.
• Your temperature will be taken as you enter the building.
• Hand sanitiser station for all delegates & staff to be used as they arrive and when entering and exiting a conference room.
• When moving around the building, a face covering MUST be worn.
SAFE BUILDING AND CONFERENCE ROOMS
• Conference rooms will be set up to follow the government guidelines.
• Hand sanitiser stations will be in every room for all delegates and staff to use.
• Door handles will be cleaned throughout the day.
• Once a conference is in progress, staff will clean all areas delegates have used.
• Will follow the workplace policy and procedures. They will be required to wear PPE at all times and keep the centre clean and infection free as much as possible.
• Refreshment on arrival will be served by conference staff wearing full PPE.
• Delegates will only touch their own drinks once it has been offered to them by a staff member.
• There will only be one conference in the refreshment area throughout the duration of their conference.
• Mid-session refreshments will be offered if ordered. Staff will serve each delegate wearing full PPE.
• We offer arrangements of light lunches, lunch boxes & buffets served by staff wearing PPE.
• Delegates will be asked to follow the procedure concerning the using of the facilities.
• All to use anti-bacterial wipes to open/close doors and flush the toilet, another wipe to turn on/off taps. All to sanitise their hands once they leave the toilet facilities.
ONCE CONFERENCE IS OVER
• Delegates are asked to leave the building taking all their belongings with them, they will be encouraged to sanitise their hands as they leave.
• Everywhere will be deep cleaned after delegates have left and ready for the next conference.
OTHER STAFF IN THE BUILDING
• They will be asked to use the facilities away from the delegates and to keep in their own areas. This will help keep delegates and conferencing staff as safe as possible from cross contamination.
1. Before you go into the toilet please take an anti-bacterial wipe with you.
2. Use the wipe to hold the door handle and to flush the toilet. Please do not flush the wipe down the toilet, bin it.
3. Use another wipe to turn the tap on. After washing your hands, turn the tap off. Dry your hands and use the wipe to open the door to leave the toilets. Please bin the wipe after.
4. Use the hand sanitiser as you leave the toilet.
5. Wear your face covering around the building.
FULL & HALF DAY BOOKINGS
USE OF EQUIPMENT
HEARING LOOP SYSTEM
“Thank you for your care with COVID-19.”